By listening to the wishes of our clients, we implemented the following features to the Owlin Dashboard over the past month:
• Alerts available on mobile (iOS and Android): Owlin users, who use the mobile app can now configure Alerts on their iOS and Android devices. Through push notifications, users get informed pro-actively on breaking events.
• Social media sharing: Seen an interesting event that you would like to share? Next to sharing it on the Newsfeed or via email, Owlin now also supports sharing via LinkedIn, Twitter and Whatsapp Web.
• Sort portfolio by latest news: Do you want to check the most recent incoming news items across your entire portfolio? You can now sort by latest news when in the In-depth view.
More features are coming to the Owlin AI platform
Owlin is continuously working on further development of its product suite, enabling our users to get an even more compliant, comprehensive, and 360 degrees view on their portfolio, foster collaboration and save time. In the coming months, we’re releasing our new platform, and you can expect a lot of new features. Key highlights include:
• Get an integrated perspective through the analysis of various sources, including market, pricing and internal data – seamlessly integrated into one single platform.
• Powerful search across articles and documents allows for exploration and research on portfolios and watchlists.
• Turn unstructured data into structured insights by uncovering relevant entities, events, and their relationships using knowledge graph technology.
• Advanced exporting and reporting help automate the workflow and ensure that resources are spent on what matters most.